Sunday, December 28, 2008

What are the chances???

Me drying my hair with the vents.
Jumping Kelli and Brent's van.
Just waiting for some help.
Jumping our van.

On Friday, Kelli called me to come get her, Brent, Aaron and Isaac from Sportsmen's Warehouse at Hamburg because their van died. Shaun took our van to go get them. Getting the car-seats out of her vehicle and into ours is no little feat but they managed. Well, guess what? Our van wouldn't start either!!! What are the chances that BOTH vehicles would have dead batteries at the same time. So they called me to bring jumper cables so we could at least get to Sam's to get new batteries installed. I had just gotten out of the shower when they called so I had wet hair and no make-up on. Not a pretty sight but she is my sister so I went out to get them. They mentioned that we could look around Sam's while the vehicles were getting worked on so I was not too happy about having to go in public with wet hair and no make-up. I went into panic mode and decided that I could at least have dry hair if I had to go out and see people so I cranked the heat up in the van and dried my hair with the air conditioning vents. Kelli was laughing so hard, but there was no way I was going in a store with wet hair. So, after taking the time to dry my hair, the men decided to just buy batteries and take them back to our house to put them in themselves. Crazy day.

1 comment:

Don and Robin Cooper said...

I love how you always know how to have fun! You are a hoot with wet or dry hair!