Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Did I ever mention.....

I hate wrapping presents. I really, Really, REALLY hate doing it!!! Typically, I put it off and put it off until Christmas Eve. Then, on Christmas Eve, we are running around like maniacs to Margie's house for lunch and then off to Rockcastle for the VanWinkle family Christmas for dinner. Then back to the house to put the kids to bed (sometime around 10:00 or 11:00 since they are so excited). THEN, I begin wrapping the presents. I end up staying up until around 3:00 a.m. and am exhausted the next day. BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!!!!! I have almost everything already wrapped. Now I'm off to Margie's house to wrap the gifts I hid down there. I have no clue how I will get them in the house but I'll do it. I might have to leave them in the van and sneak them in after the kids are fast asleep. I won't know what to do with myself on Christmas day after getting a full nights sleep. No grouchiness, no falling asleep on the couch; I'm a little freaked out.

No comments: