Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm so STUFFED

We had a great Thanksgiving this year and have lots to be thankful for. At my mother-in-law's house, Shaun's Aunt Joanie and Uncle Sonnie came down from PA. Turkey, stuffing, perogi's, ham, sweet potatoes and green bean casserole. ALL YUMMY! Then off to Kelli's for my families Thanksgiving. Chicken n Dumplings, turkey dressing, shuck beans, rolls, mashed potatoes/gravy and Aunt Sue's famous salad (Ok, probably only famous in our family but we LOVE it). I'M SOOOOOO STUFFED but it was nice. Now, tonight we are back at my in laws for left overs (probably for the whole weekend). I will need to get on the treadmill and do lots of sit ups after this weekend.

Samuel is wanting to go shopping today and I just may be crazy enough to take him out; that is, if we can find any place to park anywhere in Lexington.

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!

No comments: