Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A busy Thanksgiving

We have a busy couple of days ahead of us this holiday weekend. Shaun's Aunt Joanie and Uncle Sonnie are coming down for Thanksgiving. They will be here tomorrow (Wednesday). We haven't seen them since last year. The kids are really excited about their visit. We will be having dinner at Grammy's house on Wednesday, lunch at Grammy's AND dinner at my sisters on Thursday and dinner at Grammy's again on Friday. Whew, I can feel the pounds piling on as I type. I will definitely need to hop on the treadmill this weekend. This will be our first holiday to deal with Harrison's tree nut allergy. I will have to ask about everything that is brought to eat since EVERYONE is bringing a dish. Not fun to swell up and go to the hospital on Thanksgiving weekend. I'm sure everything will be fine, just want to be extra careful. HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!!

No comments: