Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy tonight...dreading tomorrow

Happy - Harrison just ran a personal record at his track meet tonight.  He ran the 2 mile in 12 minutes 28 seconds.  He took 43 seconds off his time!!  That is awesome.  The coach was so happy with him.

Dreading  - The 5K is here and I am not ready. NOT READY!!!  Every time I ran my shin really hurt so I haven't done any running this week at all!  I am going to walk it tomorrow.  I'll start over with my app to build back up and not hurt my shin again.

Even though I am bummed about not running the 5K, I still have big dreams of becoming a runner.  I hate that Harrison says I can't do it.  Of course, I just want to wake up and be able to do it too.  This training and building up endurance it not too fun. Actually, it kind of sucks big time.  I am the "I want it and I want it NOW" kind of person.  Isn't there some sort of botox for running?  You know, give me a shot and I can run.  Wouldn't that be awesome?!?!

No comments: