Monday, December 13, 2010

1st snow day of the year

Today we had our first snow day of the school year. I was so happy when they called off school last night. It was nice to not have to decide whether or not to call in or go to work. I like having the decision made for me. The boys and Shaun thought they would camp out in the den and keep the fire in the fireplace going all night long. Samuel got cold so he came up and snuggled with me.

Anyway, I thought I would get tons of stuff done today but.... NOPE. I finally got up and got a shower at the crack on noon!! The boys just played here at the house. They had some friends come over and go sledding in our back yard. I should have gotten pictures but I just didn't think about it. It was just too cold out there!!

So far we have a 2 hour delay tomorrow. I'm still praying for the powers that be to call off school tomorrow. A girl can hope. I know we will have to make up these days but I would rather make up these days when the weather is NICE!!

Anyway, a girl can dream. I'm doing the snow dance now.

No comments: