Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I love the smell of Lysol!



I love the smell of Lysol! I really do. I especially love it when someone is sick in my house like last night. Poor Harrison has a stomach virus and was up the whole night throwing up. I felt so bad for him (and me since I couldn't sleep either). My mother in law brought me some Lysol and I have sprayed everything with it. I forgot about how much I love the smell (crazy, I know). He is feeling better tonight but still isn't 100%. I will continue following him around with the Lysol for at least another 24 hours just to be safe.

2 comments:

Julianna said...

The girls have been up since midnight puking..... tell harrison I said to get better :(

Krista said...

So Kelli and Isaac gave it to all of us!! The good thing is that it goes away in about 24 hours. Hope you don't get it!! Wash, wash, wash your hands. The nurse told me that it was highly contagious.